With our Titan container side loader, we are able to load and unload your shipping container in a variety of situations. What may be impossible for other container transport companies.
Container side lifter for sale
Our customer says:
“Since the purchase of our first Titan Side Loader in 2017, we have been confirmed in less maintenance compared to competing models in our fleet, and had become new maneuverability when the container can be deposited 2 meters from the trailer. Very satisfied it”
container trailer with crane
Of course, correct handling is also a way to reduce maintenance and extend service life.The following is the process of loading and unloading about self loading container trailer.
1) Place the semi-suspension vehicle in an appropriate position close to the container, it is best to maintain a distance of 300mm~500mm between the vehicle and the container;
2) Open the engine control box, start the engine, let the engine run at idle speed for about 10s, and then adjust it to 1600 r/min ~ 2600 r/min through the regulator handle;
Control box of the side loader
3) Turn on the power supply of the remote control and the power supply of the electrical system control box;
Remote control of the sidelifter
4) Adjust and replace the equipment to place the front and rear lifting equipment in the correct position. When the 40-foot container is lifted, the sliding cylinder of the replacement device is fully extended, and when the 20-foot container is lifted, it is fully closed
5) Extend the inclined stabilizer legs.Do not operate the boom before fully supporting the stabilizer legs
6) Open the side lifter to a suitable position
7) Lock the four locks of the chain on the bottom of the container
8) Control the boom with a remote control, lift the container and install it on the semi-trailer without interference
9) Rotate the rotary lock to lock the container
10) Retract the boom and stabilizer in sequence
Retract the boom
11) Adjust the engine speed to idle speed and turn off the engine;
12) Turn off all power.
1) Open the engine control box, start the engine, let the engine run at idle speed for about 10s, and then adjust it to 1600 r / min ~ 2600 r / min through the regulator handle;
2) Turn on the power of the remote control and the power supply of the electrical system control box;
3) Extend the inclined stabilizer legs (Note: Do not operate the boom before fully supporting the stabilizer legs);
4) Lock the four locks of the chain to the bottom of the container;
5) Rotate the rotary lock to unlock the container;
6) Use the remote control to control the boom to unload the container from the semi-trailer without interference. It is best to keep the distance between the semi-trailer and the container from 300mm to 500mm;
7) Remove the sling chain;
8) Retract the boom and stabilizer in order;
9) Adjust the engine speed to idle speed and turn off the engine;
10) Turn off all power.
Here is the video of the side lifter truck video.